THE SKY BELOW
The Sky Below, a new play, was developed last spring as a part of our Workshop Conservatory. Now, the play will be fully mounted on the YTN stage. Written by a Gregory Award winning playwright, Maggie Lee, it’s a steam punk, sci-fi adventure like nothing you have ever seen.
AUDIENCE VACCINATION/TESTING REQUIREMENTS and AUDIENCE SAFTEY PROTOCOLS
To comply with the King County Health Order, starting 10/25/21 indoor performance venues (i.e. YTN’s Parish Hall Theatre) are required to verify one of the following for all patrons over the age of 12:
- Proof of vaccination
- Negative PCR test result taken in the past 72 hours
Acceptable proof of vaccination includes:
- Vaccination card
- Photo of vaccination card
- Mobile or printed vaccination record from healthcare dashboard or app (i.e. MyIRMobile.com)
Upon arrival, audiences will:
- Provide proof of vaccination OR negative PCR test taken in the last 72 hours
- Have their temperature taken by Box Office/Will Call staff
Audiences will be asked to remain outside until just before the performance start time, during intermission (if applicable), and post-show while actors get out of costume.
YTN is asking for all tickets to be purchased electronically, in advance, in order to:
- Limit in-person contact with Box Office volunteers
- Complete the Covid-19 Waiver of Liability
- Maintain record of audience members, for contract tracing purposes, in the case of exposure
Youth Theatre Northwest’s other COVID policy for audience safety:
- The actors will be fully masked on stage, are required to submit a daily screening as well as a weekly test.
- The actors will be at least 6 feet away from the first row of the audience.
- There will be some ventilation during the performance, and at intermission, we will open all doors to air out the space.
- Once the performance is done, we will aske the audience to vacate the space and wait for the actors outside.
Last but not least, masks will be required on YTN site for everyone.
For the full list of Youth Theatre Northwest COVID policy, go HERE.