Bring YTN to You!
Homeschooling and Pod Learning Options from Youth Theatre Northwest
Youth Theatre Northwest can provide you with an arts educator who works with your students to bring a book, lesson, or topic to life. These residencies can be designed to integrate with classroom curriculum and may last one week or longer with a designated number of hours.
Here are some example programs:
- Play Lab: Students write and perform their own original play based on any subject: science, math, history, the choices are unlimited. Adding character, motivation, and story help students move beyond the page to deeper understanding of the subject matter.
- Theme-based: Introducing basic acting exercises and exploring creative expression and ideas to explore any school subject.
Theatre Enrichment Classes
Enrichment programs are fun, creative experiences that can be anything from broad, introductory sessions to focused skill building for students with prior experience.
- Creative Drama: Students go on an imaginative journey creating characters and solving problems along the way. (Best for Prek-Grade 2)
- Acting: Students learn the basics of acting through theatre games. (Grade 2+)
- Theatre Performance: Students work on acting technique, scene study, playwriting, and more working toward a showcase at the end of session. (Grade 2+)
We can also offer a variety of specialized classes, including improvisation, clowning, dance & movement, and stage combat.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206.333.1059 for more information.