In Class Residencies
Our classroom program provides you with an arts educator who works with your students to bring a book, lesson or topic to life. In-class residencies are designed to integrate with classroom curriculum and may last one week or longer with a designated number of hours in a classroom(s).
Here are some example programs:
- Play Lab: Students write and perform their own original play based on any subject: science, math, history, the choices are unlimited. Adding character, motivation, and story help students move beyond the page to deeper understanding of the subject matter.
- Theme-based: Introducing basic acting exercises and exploring creative expression and ideas to explore any school subject.
Email email@example.com or call 206.333.1060 for more information.
After School Enrichment
After-school enrichment programs are fun, creative experiences that can be anything from broad, introductory sessions to focused skill building for students with prior experience.
- Creative Drama: Students go on an imaginative journey creating characters and solving problems along the way. (Best for Prek-Grade 2)
- Acting: Students learn the basics of acting through theatre games. (Grade 2+)
- Theatre Performance: Students work on acting technique, scene study, playwriting, and more working toward a showcase at the end of session.
- Musical Theatre: Students learn the basics of song and dance. (Grade 2+)