Preparing for Your Visit to See a YTN Production
YTN’s current Covid-19 Guidelines exceed those provided by Washington State Covid-19 Guidelines provided for Youth Development and Performing Arts, and with our unique facility we are able to take advantage of outdoor space and excellent airflow. The theatre especially can have multiple doors open in an already large space. We are confident that we are going above and beyond what is required to ensure that students and staff can safely access the programs they so desperately need right now providing social/emotional learning, creative development, and care support outside the home.
On This Page:
Audience Vaccination/Testing Requirements & Audience Safety Protocols
- Proof of vaccination
- Negative PCR test taken in the past 72 hours
- Vaccination card
- Photo of vaccination card
- Mobile or printed vaccination record from healthcare dashboard or app (i.e. MyIRMobile.com)
- Provide proof of vaccination OR negative PCR test taken in the last 72 hours
- Have their temperature taken by Box Office/Will Call staff
- Limit in-person contact with Box Office volunteers
- Complete the Covid-19 Waiver of Liability
- Maintain record of audience members, for contract tracing purposes, in the case of exposure
Other YTN COVID-19 Safety Expectations for Audience Safety
- Submit Daily Health Screenings
- Remain masked at all times, including for the duration of the performance (with the exception of water breaks, outside snack breaks)
- Abide by social distancing guidelines (at least 3’ when masked, at least 6’ when unmasked) and remain at least 6' away from the first row of audience.
There will be some ventilation during the performance, and at intermission, we will open all doors to air out the space.
Once the performance is done, we will ask the audience to vacate the space and wait for the actors outside.
We recommend dressing warmly as you will spend time waiting outside, and doors will be opened at intermission.