Summer 2020 Covid
Policy and Procedure - Production
Last Updated 6/29
Youth Theatre Northwest is committed to provide our programming in accordance to the Washington State Department of Public Health Guidance for Child Care, Summer Day Camps, and Youth Development. Their guideline is frequently updated, and we will adjust our operation accordingly.
SIGN IN/SIGN OUT
To maximize physical distance and minimize visitors to campus we will be utilizing a drive-thru drop-off and pick-up system. Production parent will be asked to pull into the Front Parking Lot, facing the lawn between the church building and Parish Hall.
We request that an adult from your household drop-off and pick-up every day.
- Families will remain in vehicles for screening/drop-off/pick-up.
- Families will daily answer screening questions and report temperature via online form. YTN staff will verify completion or take information manually with guardian present.
- After screening is complete, students will proceed to PH.
- Students will wash or sanitize hands upon entry.
Staff will go through the same screening daily
Failure to Pass Screening:
- Anyone who does not pass the screening will stay home or be sent home
- Encouraged to get a COVID-19 test
- Will not be allowed to return to rehearsal until a minimum of 72 hours (3 days) have passed since recovery.
- Students will be called to rehearsal in small (3-5), consistent groups and under 90 min/group.
- All staging will be done with social distancing.
- Doing majority of the singing via online instructions and only do in person instruction to check accuracy. We will keep in person singing to humming or with no projection while onsite, during rehearsals.
- All singing will be done outside or with all doors open with social distance in performance/filming.
- Students will be required to wash or sanitize their hands periodically throughout rehearsal.
•Everyone will be required to wear a face covering, with the exception of water and snack breaks, and the moments when we are filming which will be done in short increments and with distance.
• Masks will not be provided by YTN so please plan to provide one for your student.
• Please help your student understand the importance of wearing a face covering and how to do so properly.
IF COVID-19 SYMPTOMS DEVELOP DURING REHEARSAL
- If symptoms appear while at rehearsal, the person will be separated from the group (with supervision) until they are able to leave the facility.
- Any space used to isolate a person with symptoms will be thoroughly disinfected.
- Remaining students will move to outdoor zone while classroom is disinfected.
- Guardians of all students in attendance will receive communication from YTN notifying them that their student may have come into contact with someone showing symptoms. Additional resources will be shared at that time. If necessary, YTN staff and production team will work together reassess the production plan.
- If a student or staff member tests positive for COVID-19, all group members (students and staff) that came into contact with that person will be notified and should self-quarantine for 14 day
- Additional resources will be shared at that time.
RETURNING AFTER SUSPECTED SIGNS OF COVID-19